I am an Italian translator, interpreter and language trainer for Italian with a transnational, intercultural and multilingual background and education. I have been working and living in Austria for over 5 years.
After three years of working as a freelance translator, on January 14th 2009 I decided to build up a one-person-enterprise specialized in language services
(translations, interpreting and language training).
- Dr.phil. - Translation and Interpretation/Transcultural Communication at the University of Vienna. Thesis: Interpreting in medical tourism in Germany and Austria
- MA - Conference Interpreting at the University of Vienna
- BA - Translation and Interpretation at the University of Vienna with special courses at the Institute for Cultural and Social Anthropology
- Erasmus Project (University of Hamburg)
- BA - Translation and Interpretation at the University of Naples L'Orientale
- Scientific Lyceum, Albert Einstein, Ischia
- Piano studies (unfinished)